November 26, 2006

What to do...

When someone you care about loves someone you don't care for.

I have no idea.

And the more I think about it, there's two different situations to consider. One is when the person is an a-hole, and you know they are bad news.

The other is when the person is not necessarily bad, but they are a bad influence. Is that possible?

I feel bad for not liking some folks that are close to friends and family, but when it comes right down to it, I have to trust my intuition. And when I see someone changing (not in a good way) because of the person they are in a relationship with, I have to assume that it is that person that is infuencing their actions.

Whatever. I don't know what to do. I don't want to open my mouth and ruin something that could be good, or damage the relationship I have because of a hunch, but I also don't feel like I'm being honest by pretending that I like the person. Hmmmmm....

And what makes it more difficult is that I was indifferent for so long, and I'm just coming to the realization that it's more than that, it is genuine dislike. Equally for what has been done, as for what hasn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is there something yu want to tell me?