March 31, 2007

Yeah, I Talk Shit, and What?

Half the posts on here were written in anger. It doesn't mean that I will always be angry at that person, but at the moment, this blog ... my blog ... is the most constructive way of releasing it.

I'm a future-tripper, a mind-tripper, a perpetual worrier. If I didn't get it out, I can't even imagine how much crazier I would be.

Just because P is a jerk-off one day, I'm not going to leave him.

And if Teresa buys me a present for my birthday with my name on it, and a present for Taryn inside, I might be bitter, but I'm not going to hold it against her forever (though I may bring it up every couple weeks just to rag on her).

And if Johana makes dumb-ass comments and pretends to understand when she really has no idea what I'm talking about, it doesn't take away from the fact that she's great with Taryn. I'm not going to send her home for not being exactly what I expected.

So I just wanted to clarify, for myself and my reader(s) that yes, I post in anger. Yes, at the moment those sentiments capture perfectly the rage or hurt I'm feeling, and I may hold a grudge for a little while, but I'm learning forgiveness.

So much easier to forgive others than myself. But that's a whole 'nother blog.

No comments: