May 19, 2007

Done Lost Ma Thunder

It is so freaking hard to change one tiny thing about myself, I don't know why I expect to be able to do an overhaul in a week. I'm tired and frustrated and I think I need some chocolate milk. How freaking depressing, eh? The month I chose to blog every day ends up being like this.

Oh well.

Taryn is going to be 11 months old tomorrow. That means in 31 days I can stop pumping, which comes out to be ... maybe 20 more days of pumping?

And we desperately need new dressers. Taryn pulls the drawers out on these ones and I'm freaked she's going to pull one all the way out and it'll squish her head.

Speaking of Taryn, I was showing her how to crawl up stairs yesterday, she's pretty good already. Only problem is, I was thinking stairs, she's thinking tox box, futon, all new level of stuff she can get to now. Ooops.

No comments: