May 15, 2007

Hey STUPID! Yeah, YOU.

That little box over by the copy machine, the one with my name on it? It's called a mailbox. Next time you have somethng to give me and my door is closed because I'm making lunch for my kid for tomorrow, put it OVER THERE.

Please don't stand in front of the closed door for 5 minutes debating what to do with it. Pretty Standard Operating Procedures to use the box. Really, I promise. I won't be mad. No reason to prop a case up on the door, I do check the box every once in a while. Because it's a little distracting to see feet under my door when Lil' Bit is in use and Ms. Perky is taking a breather too, and really? As a Mother, I would have hoped you could figure that out on your own.

Thanks.


(No, not really you, I'm being an ass right now)

No comments: