May 10, 2005

New Car

Yeah, I picked out my new car that I'm going to buy.... as soon as I get this new job at the County. Mazda6.... small and fast, big enough for friend's carseats, cute styling (in case I remain sans kids for the next few years).

I always had everything all figured out, now it seems I've done everything Iplanned, and I need a new goal. I need a hobby too. OH- Toy Symphony. I absloutely abhore those sniveling up-tight, I-am-better-than-thou shop owners. I have never heard of being CHARGED for a banged-up box when I return something. WTF? But whatever, I'll spend my store credit and never ever set foot in that damn store again. But I truly need something to do.

I've taken up walking as well. I am by no means heavy, but I know I'll pack on the pounds on our trip to Paraguay next month, so I'm trying to get ahead so I can come back the same weight. My babies are too small to walk with me though, I doubt they'd last half-way down the block. And carrying them both at one time? Nope, ain't going to happen. But I'm terrified to go myself, now that a friggin' bobcat is lurking around the area. Puked all over my porch, but it was one of those times where I was so grateful to be married. And traditional in the sense that nasty crap like that is supposed to be cleaned up by men....

No comments: