May 5, 2005

Rain and Driving

I'm crusing down 101, going a smooth75, on my way home from Target, just picked up a car freshener and some goodies for the babies...

*plop*

WTF? Rain again? Ok, I can handle this, I'm almost home so it shouldn't be pouring hard enough to mess up my hair while I run to the house.

*plop*

*plop*

All of a sudden.....

RED LIGHTS EVERYWHERE

And I'm thinking, maybe there was an accident? Mental checklist of my people, but no one should be out of work yet. And I realize that these stupid oober paranoid Marin County drivers in their seventeen-foot-long SUVs are scared of driving in the rain!!!

WTF! Traffic slows from 75 to 35 mph in about 4 seconds. Hello. Worried about accidents caused from driving in the rain. Maybe 'cuz you slam on the brakes on freshly wet pavement?

I just don't get people. So I took the stupid quiz:



The Stupid Quiz said I am "Pretty Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!


Obviously I'm not the problem here......

No comments: