August 28, 2005

Hungover

Party Friday night was awesome. I invited some of my new friends from work to meet my old friends from before. People got along very well, some a little too well for my liking. We sent Gabe off, back to Iraq, but at least he had some fun before he's stuck in the desert again.

I got in another fricking arguement with A. He irritates me beyond all belief with his back-ass-wards ideas that women don't know squat and therefore should not speak. What a retard. He really things he's so intelligent, but can't have a conversation with anyone becasue he's always trying to be right. Every time I tried to say anything he's like: "Can you let me finish?"

HELL NO.

Trying to explain to anyone drunk that a conversation is two people talking to each other, not one person talking AT someone else is pretty much pointless, so I just walked away.

We all thought Miss L was passed out on the couch (sorry for dropping you, I had a bit too much to drink also) but I found out later that she heard the whole exchange between G and C while they were "getting to know each other" on my couch. So not impressed. I'm going to have to have a talk with her about screwing random people, not to tell her I think she's dirty, but more I don't want that mess spread around my house.

I think Sue-Bob and her hubby were a little turned off by the whole scene, since they are responsible parents and non-drinkers to boot, but hey, I'm glad they came and got to see how we do it.

My hand hurts and I need to finish cleaning. Hubby's back is all messed up from falling, but hopefully we'll have some pics posted soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't thought of that night in a long while. It seems like just yesterday, but I'm thankful that Gabe is now back and in a relationship with Liz. So much has changed since them, well except for A. All of the postings are very good, I hope you continue to be as open and to write b/c you're good and it helps the soul.