August 25, 2005

Swimming with Sharks

I had a dream last night that I got my first comment on this blog. The post was a video of me skydiving, and the comment was something along the lines of "Next time you try to shoot a moving post, focus on one thing because it makes me sick looking at that stream."

The cool thing in the dream was that after I read the comment and watched the video again, I was actually skydiving! More like flying really, because once I got to the groudd I looked forward a bit and started moving in that direction. I was soaring over the water, like that California Disney ride, and I wanted to dive in to the ocean soooooo bad, but everywhere I looked there were sharks. And I could see people surfing and swimming with all these sharks and they weren't getting eaten, but for some reason I could not possibly bring myself to dive into water full of sharks. I watched their fins slicing through teh water and kept thinking that maybe if I got far enough away they wouldn't be able to find me, but the further I flew, the more fins dotted the water below me.

Trippy. Wasn't until writing this post that I'm getting what the dream meant. Must be about the new job. Maybe the new leaf I keep promising to turn over and have been too scared to do so far...

No comments: