July 11, 2006

Mmmmmmmm....Formula!

I see I haven't posted anything on here for almost an entire year. I think it got rough when I got the new job and (in the beginning) didn't have time or space at work to post anything, but now that I'm on maternity leave for the next few months, I figure I can use this to post my blogs, especially since myspace really isn't working for me right now.

That being said, I made mashed potatoes with dinner last night. Everything was going fine until I remembered that I had used that last of my milk for coffee that morning. Oops. Good thing I had a can of formula in the cabinet, works great when there's no real milk available. And I tried it straight, tastes like sweet skim milk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious you put formula in the smashed potatoes? Wow I thought you mgiht have put some other kind of milk in them, if you know what I mean. I hope to hear from you soon, since you never pick up the phone. I sound like you when I say that. :) Tell Taryn and P that I said hello.