July 12, 2006

Presenting .... Taryn Isabella Caballero

Just a few pictures of the first couple weeks of Taryn's life. For those who don't know her birth stats, here ya go: Born June 20, 2006 at 6:41pm. She was 7lbs, 7ozs, 19.5 inches. If you want to knwo more about the labor/delivery, just ask. (I don't want too many details on here!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Taryn sleeping in her Nonna's arms

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Taryn and her Popo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sleeping

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With her Papi

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Actually awake!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Naptime with Mommy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Your wish is my command

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, they are all so nice. I can't wait to visit with you guys again. The last picture is so cute, it must have been taken right after a feeding because you can see that her tummy is nice and full. Love you Taryn!
From your auntie Sue-Bob

Anonymous said...

The pictures are amazing, it makes me want to run home to see her and hold her. I honestly still can't believe how much I love her and she's not even mine. I can't imagine how'll I'll be with my own. I love the pics with Nonna and Popo, who am I kidding I love them all! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Finally! I had some trouble finding and then getting these pages to come up on my computer, but all I can say is she is just beautiful. Can't wait to see you'all!