November 1, 2006

Day 1 - Rabbit Rabbit

Let me take a minute to explain the sudden onslaught of new blogs that will be posted in the next month ... one a day to be specific.

I started my blog to get myself writing more, and instead I have relegated this piece of myself to those times when I have "time" which, being a new mommy is a lot less than I expected. But since writing is the only way I can express myself clearly (though not always with complete honesty) I have taken the NaBloPoMo challenge!

November is National Blog Posting Month, and if I am able to post at least one blog per day, I might win a lovely t-shirt that states so eloquently "I fuck like a girl!" Priceless, right? The real gem of this whole competition against myself and my laziness is that hopefully I will get into the habit of posting more often, maybe even get some real readers, but most importantly to capture who I am each day this month so one day I can look back and laugh at how young I once was!

Let me warn you though, I bitch a lot. I try to relegate my bitching to my other blog (not myspace, the other one) But since I have to post every single day here, and most days I only have something to bitch about, there will be quite a few rants, questions to the universe and the like. Sorry, you want to know me, you're going to get it. So if I offend, I apologize ahead of time. And if you have any ideas on what to write about, please leave me a comment to let me know... I'm sure I'll be struggling in a week or so!

Okay, hope you enjoy, and stay tuned ...

2 comments:

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Happy Day 1.

And go ahead and post the stuff to bitch about; reading that stuff is usually funny and often gets people nodding their heads in agreement;>

Anonymous said...

Day 1 down, many more to go! I'm so proud of you for this. I can't wait to read all your amazing and funny thoughts. I think you should include some of that hilarious internal commentary that sometimes slips out.