November 16, 2006

Yeah, And....

Have I commented yet on how much I love this season's Junior's styles?

Okay, okay, I realize that I am no longer a Junior, in neither age nor size, but... I just don't feel like a Misses yet either.

And though I am rocking a pair of women's H&H jeans (not from the latest spree) the loooong shirts and layers of the season (or maybe last... yeah, they're on clearance now, I'm behind, whatever) are perfect. For two reasons.

One, they disguise this extra little roll I haven't been able to lengthen out in pilates yet.

And two, the layers are the perfect ensemble for nursing in public. Goodbye titty-flash!

And I have no problem buying all my clothes a season behind, if the price is right. And, yesterday, it obviously was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder why Pilates is so popular.