March 23, 2007

Deleted

Okay, so I just found out through myspace that evidently I am no longer someone's friend. I guess I should have known, I mean, some people just don't see how much they are inconveniencing others, how inappropriate their actions really are, and sometimes those same people just can't deal with hearing the truth of their situation.

I won't re-hash the details, suffice to say this person was putting me in a very fucked-up situation, and I told her I didn't want to be there anymore. Period.

And if that's wrong of me, to protect myself and my family, so be it. I have to do what I feel is right, because in the past I fumed in secret when these requests were made, and they kept coming, and coming. Even after promises that they would stop, it got out of hand.

I'm loyal to a fault, however, when you haven't know me that long and you impose on me and my family, making us feel uncomfortable and irritated, asking us to do things for you that you shouldn't be asking anyone in the first place, then I have to put a stop to it.

I'm sorry Crazy, that you feel like you can't be friends with me if I don't help you keep tabs on your husband, but maybe you need to take a look at yourself and re-evaluate not only your marriage, but the kind of person you are becoming.

No comments: