May 10, 2007

Ah, Mother's Day

Am I the only one who thinks Mother's Day is a big deal?

I talked to my mom about it yesterday, and she is working 2 jobs and we won't be able to spend time together so we're delaying our celebration until Monday since I'm off work.

Earlier yesterday, P called me to tell me he just realized that I was a mom. He told me that least year I wasn't since I was still pregnant (I think I was, but, whatever) and good thing he remembered early so he has time to get me a present.

But I have an idea for a present for my mom, which should be awesome. I've been thinking about it for a while, I just hadn't followed through since it is a huge time commmittment, the one thing I wasn't able to give up. But this year, I'm going to do it.

I can't say what it is, because she reads this blog, but I'm going for tears. Yeah, you heard me. Nonny doens't need stuff anymore, no more perfume or earrings, or whatever, so I go for the heart. To let her know hom much I really do love and appreciate her.

No comments: