May 11, 2007

Chocolate Milk and a Good Book

I'm so tired. Physically worn out and physchically exhausted.

My plans for tonight are to lotion up (I just got out of the shower), get some comfy PJs on, go downstairs and get a glass of chocolate milk, then come back upstairs and paint my toenails while I read my book.

It always amazes me that so many women don't paint their toenails. Such a simple thing that makes a world of difference, because I for one have some funky toes, the middle one is longer than the big one, and I can't move the pinkie one at all. But they look half-way cute with some nice polish on them.

I needed some ME time tonight, because I have so much to do this weekend, planting my tomatoes and re-potting my tree-thing. I have to clean my car, and sort through the piles of crap that have accummulated in the back seat to amuse Taryn while I'm driving. I was planning on bringing her to the Discovery Museum tomorrow during their "free hours" and I need to pick up a few items to work on the "Mother's Day Surprise." Laundry is piling up, I was hoping to get another hike in, we need to spend some quality time with T&B, and I want to download some more music for my PDA.

Sunday, I don't know how much is getting done since it's Mother's Day, but thank goodness I have Monday off too, probably to recouperate from the weekend and spend some time with my mom.

And of course, I have to blog every day so I can reward myself at the end of this month. You noticed, right?

No comments: