May 13, 2007

Safeway Flowers and a Card

On Tuesday, please nobody mention to me the fact that my husband is a worthless *bleep*ing loser.

For my first Mother's Day, I get Safeway flowers and a card. This *bleep* has the audacity to stay up until 3am drinking...by himself, then when Taryn starts crying in the morning, he bring her downstairs to write her name in a card for me, and *bleep*ing spells it wrong on the outside. What a monumental failure I have been at picking decent men.

So yay for me. Mother's Day sucks.

I don't even have enough money to go do something nice for myself today. All I can do it take Taryn on a walk, and if I don't calm down soon enough, I may go buy my $400 purse on HIS credit card.

What an *bleep*. He spends hundreds of dollars a month on bars, clubs, playing golf with his friends, and Mother's Day rolls around and he is all of a sudden too broke to get me anything? Too lazy to make me breakfast? Too much of a *blee*-*bleep*ing *bleep* to do anything at all for me?

"Oh but Baby, I made you dinner last night!"

Well *bleep*, I cooked every night this week. It was your turn. And since when are empanadas a special dinner for anything???????

Please, don't get me wrong. It's not the lack of a gift I'm pissed about. It's the lack of giving a *bleep* about my emotional well-being in general that has my panties in a bunch. I *bleep*ing deserve some appreciation for what I do, and the one day set aside for that ... zilch.

The baby starts fussing, and all of a sudden he's a *bleep*ing expert. "Maybe she's cold, whay don't you change her diaper, maybe she doesn't want yogurt for breakfast." SHUT THE *BLEEP* UP. When's the last time you changed her diaper, fed her, or put clothes on her? Don't tell me how to do my *bleep*ing job, Idiot.

I know more about Taryn right now than you will in you entire life, because you don't give a flying *bleep* about anyone but yourself. And for the record, I will be a vindictive *bleep* and return the golf clubs I got you for Father's Day.

Happy *Bleep*ing Mother's Day to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank god you are so perfect with or without him. you really are loved. too bad he never learned how to give to others. he's the one losing out.
happy mother's day!
and everyother day. nonny

Anonymous said...

I have been lurking your blog for awhile but never leave any comment (sounds familiar?). I have 8 months old baby girl and am having chemical imbalance for months, just like you. Anyhow, just want to say that I know how you feel and I think you are smart, talented and a good writer. P and Taryn are lucky to have you. Hope everything will get better. Happy Mother's Day.