May 31, 2007

Thirty One Days, GO ME!

Well, I had one slip-up, but really, it was sort-of like postign every day since I hadn't gone to sleep yet that night I was 20 minutes late. So yay! My own NaBloPoMo has been successful. And to reward myself (and as an early birthday present for me) I'm going to buy a new pair of sneakers and a cute nursing top today.

Edit: (6 hours later)

Been a busy day. No new shoes yet. No new shirt. And I'm still not finished with Tere's birthday present. I know, it was last weekend, but I requested an extension until Saturday. Hehe.

Just wanted to mention, I really like walking the dogs in the morning. I don't like getting up 15 minutes early to do it, but when it's all crispy-fresh out, and quiet it's just very nice and peaceful. A beautiful way to start the day. Unless they eat another dogs poop, or I see another giant fuzzy spider. But that doesn't happen often. At least less than it used to.

And tomorrow: Rabbit Rabbit!

No comments: