November 17, 2007

Well, I Did It

Waxing sort of reminds me of childbirth. When you're in the middle of it, it hurts like hell. But as soon as it's over, the pain is gone. It's not like getting a tattoo that hurts like a Mo-FO while you're doing it, and it's still sore and itchy a week later.

I went to Cherry Blossom on Fourth Street, and the waxing woman, Linda, was super-sweet, very professional, and very good at her job. I only got the 1/2 leg, and it was literally there for 15 minutes. And it's "THAT time of the month," so I heard it'll hurt more now than if you do it mid-cycle. We'll see.

Now I'm all nice and smooth, and I'm a convert. I even scheduled my next waxing with a bikini. I figure 5 minutes more pain, and a whole lot of cookie will be coming my way.

Hehehe.

No comments: