January 26, 2007

Ms. Perky and Lil' Bit

First off, sorry to all my big-busted friends. I never realized how much this sucks the bigger you get.

I think we've all noticed at one point or another that the twins weren't exactly equal in stature. In my case, Ms. Perky seems perpetually excited, and Lil' Bit a bit on the depressed side. Maybe a sign of the Gemini? Or maybe my rack is just biolar.

But it's really been hitting me since Taryn has been sleeping through the night that there is a major disparity between the two. It seems no matter which side I nurse her on first at night, Ms. perky always seems to be painfully engorged in the morning, while Lil' Bit remains bearably full. And I'm not going to tell you which side is which, you can guess for yourself (!) but it does present a problem as I'm a stomache sleeper, and obviously can't do so with the jugs ready to be emptied.

So yeah. No real point to this except, damn. I thought they'd even out a bit more. But even completely deflated, these lovely ladies aren't quite in step with each other. But I can't complain. I'm still small and I can get away without wearing a bra as long as the faucets don't start leaking. I just can't imagine how tilted the scale might be if I were even a cup larger.

No comments: