September 18, 2007

Whoo-Hoo!!!!

I'm so stoked right now! I just got a call from Marla Dell, and Boogie has a modeling interview on Monday! Yay!

She said she didn't realize how long it had been since we submitted the application, and she's been waiting to see us for a while.

Only bad thing is that means a lot more time that I need to take off work, on very short notice, but Yay!

****

In other news, Boogie is still sick. She's got a cough now, and runny nose, but at least no fever. She got 3 shots yesterday, so I know she's feeling crappy now. Plus, we have to go see a nutritionist because the kid has grown 1.5 inches taller in 3 months, but is only 3ozs heavier. Height for age, she's average, 56%, but weight for age she's only 3%, and weight for height, she's not even on the chart anymore.

Poor Angie, but I'm pretty sure being sick the last week didn't help. I have another appointment scheduled in a couple months to check up on her weight again. But the Doc said maybe she's just blessed with the long and skinny gene, like Mama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! :)