November 19, 2007

Bite in the Ass

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH. Who the fuck did we piss off?

P just called me and let me know that he had 2 offers for interviews, one a county job and one at Wells Fargo, but they are only doing them while we are away on vacation.

So this is just the topper on the cake. Let's recount the shit we've been tossed into since Friday:

1) Bank of America and their messed-up online transfers, tied up our money for 3 days so that we had to put all purchases on the credit card, even though we had $800 in the bank that should have been available.

2) The washing machine exploding and a flooded laundry room last night. Yeah, so we both went to bed late, and didn't have time to finish everyting we were hoping since P spent the day cleaning the water out of the room and fixing the machine himself.

3) I was overcharged at three different stores: Target, PetCo, and Safeway. I didn't go back to complain because I know there have been times where something was dropped in my bag and it didn't get scanned, I just figured this was the store recouping lost money.

Okay, I guess that isn't too much, but why now? Why right before our vacation? Why us? I am so incredibly grateful that we got Boogie on the Kaiser Kids, but it just seems like other than that, we're having a terrible streak of bad luck now.

It is Karma? I don't think God is so bored that He just sits around plotting how to pay us back for...what? I hate thinking we deserve this, but maybe we do. Maybe we've been awful people and this is what we get in return. Maybe the scorecard is just being evened out here a bit...?

I don't know, but it sucks.

No comments: