March 3, 2008

Weekend Update

Today I sneezed, and Taryn said "Bless You."

Well really, it was more like "beshhh booo" but I knew what she meant. What a smart girl.

And also, so now says picture, computer and okey-dokey.

She also won $12 playing Super Lotto on Saturday. More than I've ever won playing, so I hope she gets lucky and can fund her own college account because....

I'm officially addicted to Gymboree. At least the clearance racks. So FN adorable, I spent 2 weeks worth of grocery money on new clothes. So if Boogie and I *happen* to show up at your door around dinner time, now you know why.

Em. I think that's all. Except, whatever happened to the Weakest Link show? Replaced by 1 vs 100?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, now that Mike is in love with the new BBQ grill we bought last weekend... feel free to show up at our door, hee hee hee :)